Here at SmileLYNN Pediatric Dentistry, we understand that you would rather prevent a dental problem for your child than treat one. Prevention not only saves your child a lot of pain, discomfort, and inconvenience, but it also saves you a lot of time and money. That’s why we offer various types of preventive services that are specifically designed to keep your child’s teeth, gums, and mouth healthy and disease-free.
Some of our preventive dentistry services include:
- Dental check-ups – Visiting us for regular check-ups at least twice a year grants us the ability to catch any problems and treat them as soon as possible.
- Dental cleanings – Dental cleanings take place during check-ups and are the key to keeping smiles sparkling and plaque free.
- Dental sealants – Dental sealants are thin coatings that are applied to back teeth to seal out bacteria and prevent cavities.
- Fluoride – Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral that strengthens tooth enamel and fights against cavities.
- Mouth guards – Mouth guards allow your child to stay active and have fun playing sports without the risk of mouth injuries.
- Oral health education – Oral health education teaches proper brushing and flossing techniques as well as great nutrition and dietary habits.
- And more!
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Start your child on the path towards a healthy, strong, and beautiful smile at SmileLYNN Pediatric Dentistry. For more information about our preventive dentistry services or to schedule an appointment, contact our friendly and experienced dental team today!