Here at SmileLYNN Pediatric Dentistry, we understand that you would rather prevent a dental problem for your child than treat one. Prevention not only saves your child a lot of pain, discomfort, and inconvenience, but it also saves you a lot of time and money. That’s why we offer various types of preventive services that are specifically designed to keep your child’s teeth, gums, and mouth healthy and disease-free.
Some of our preventive dentistry services include:
- Dental check-ups – Visiting us for regular check-ups at least twice a year grants us the ability to catch any problems and treat them as soon as possible.
- Dental cleanings – Dental cleanings take place during check-ups and are the key to keeping smiles sparkling and plaque free.
- Dental sealants – Dental sealants are thin coatings that are applied to back teeth to seal out bacteria and prevent cavities.
- Fluoride – Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral that strengthens tooth enamel and fights against cavities.
- Mouth guards – Mouth guards allow your child to stay active and have fun playing sports without the risk of mouth injuries.
- Oral health education – Oral health education teaches proper brushing and flossing techniques as well as great nutrition and dietary habits.
- And more!
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Start your child on the path towards a healthy, strong, and beautiful smile at SmileLYNN Pediatric Dentistry. For more information about our preventive dentistry services or to schedule an appointment, contact our friendly and experienced dental team today!
Information for Parents!