During Your Visit
Here at SmileLYNN Pediatric Dentistry, our goal is to go above and beyond to ensure that your child’s first visit with us is as enjoyable, comfortable, and successful as possible. We believe that parents are important partners in helping us achieve this goal. As a result, we strongly encourage you to be involved in all stages of your child’s dental treatment and are welcome to come back with your child to join us during their first visit.
Your child’s first visit with Dr. Lynn will typically entail:
- We begin all of our new patients’ journeys with us by introducing them to our office environment and friendly team to make both you and your child feel right at home.
- We review the medical history of your family and child and ask any additional questions about your child’s overall wellness.
- We answer any and all questions or concerns you may have while also providing advice about good oral care practices.
- We examine your child’s mouth, teeth, and gums and then conduct the dental cleaning.
- We show and demonstrate proper brushing and flossing techniques to your child.
- We describe your child’s current oral health status in detail and make our dental care recommendations.
- We inform you about what you may expect in regards to your child’s oral health during the coming months.
- We explain what you can expect from your next visit and set an appropriate time and date for it.
Do you have a question or concern about your child’s first visit with Dr. Lynn? Or, are you interested in scheduling an appointment with us? Then contact our experienced and friendly dental team at SmileLYNN Pediatric Dentistry today. We can’t wait to help your child achieve a lifetime of healthy, beautiful, and strong smiles!